An ability of a female to conceive and deliver a baby is female fertility. But sometimes, it is not happened due to certain reasons. A condition in which female is not able to conceive and deliver a baby is female infertility. There are many kinds of treatment options are available for infertility but Ayurvedic treatment is known as best and without any side effects. Vaidya health care hospital has provided best Ayurvedic treatment facilities in Ernakulam, Kerala.
According to Ayurveda, infertility occurs when an individual Shukra dhatu or reproductive tissue is not getting proper nutrition. This is possible due to the presence of toxins in the body or poor digestion. The causes of infertility according to Ayurveda are
· Spicy and salty food
What are Ayurvedic treatment options available for females?
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to the health and considers the body as a whole area of concern, not just any part of the body. This approach helps to understand the body needs and figure out the main area of concern. The major aim of Ayurvedic treatment is to transform food into nutrients that are beneficial for Shukra dhatu. Some of the well-known Ayurvedic treatments for female infertility are
· Swedanam- this process helps to flush out all the toxins from the body.
· Vamanam- this is an ultimate detoxing Ayurvedic therapy that supports vomiting to clean the undigested food.
· Banyan tree bark- dried banyan tree bark powder is used to treat infertility problems.
· Ashwagandha, Churna, and Kapikacchu- these medicines are good to increase sperm count and its quality.
· Phala Gritam-this is an Ayurvedic medicine to treat functional problems.
· Guduchi, Gokshura, and Triphala Churna- this Ayurvedic medicine is used to clean the body blockages that stop the making of Shukra dhatu.
· Shatavari- this is commonly used to treat female infertility.
What kind of diet is suggested during Ayurvedic treatment?
Ayurveda supports a strict diet while treating female infertility. This includes avoiding spicy and salty food. Ayurveda includes following foods in the patient diet to provide a proper nutrition to the Shukra dhatu.
· Fresh vegetables
· Whole grains
· Fresh fruits
· Dairy products
· Dried fruits
The aim of Vaidya health care hospital is to provide a proper and best Ayurvedic treatment to cure infertility and other female reproductive problems.
Mail us: :email@example.com